Top 9 Reasons to Attend
- Learn about new equipment and methods on the frontier of forensic engineering by talking with exhibitors and attending workshops.
- Forge new relationships and renew existing contacts within the forensic engineering community.
- Learn about failures that may be relevant to your work.
- Get updated on legal issues impacting forensic engineering.
- Learn and understand the causes of various design and construction mishaps, from performance failures to catastrophic collapses.
- Meet talented national and international professionals and researchers who have extensive experience in forensic investigations.
- Broaden your knowledge base to improve your marketability or to share with co-workers.
- Enjoy the splendid Austin atmosphere while taking in its sites and world-class amenities.
- Earn ample continuing education credits while attending topics of interest not necessity.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.