If you are registering for another attendee, please be sure to complete all fields as that person by using their login, password, and email address. This will ensure the attendee receives their registration confirmation, the correct fees are applied, and they receive any updates or notifications.
- Early Bird (EB):
- Advance (ADV):
- Onsite (ONS):
Full Registration Rates
- Member: EB $695 | ADV $795 | ONS $895
- Non-Member: EB $795 | ADV $895 | ONS $995
- Speaker Member: EB $595 | ADV $695 | ONS $795
- Speaker Non-Member: EB $695 | ADV $795 | ONS $895
- Moderator Member: EB $595 | ADV $695 | ONS $795
- Moderator Non-Member: EB $695 | ADV $795 | ONS $895
- Younger Member: EB $620 | ADV $720 | ONS $820
- Student* Member: EB $295 | ADV $395 | ONS $495
- Guest: EB $225 | ADV $250 | ONS $300
*Full-time students must show valid ID onsite at the registration desk when picking up name badge.
Daily Registration Rates
*Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
- Member: EB $395 | ADV $445 | ONS $545
- Younger Member: EB $320 | ADV $370 | ONS $470
- Non-Member: EB $495 | ADV $545 | ONS $645
*Daily registration is available online. If you are submitting a filled-out paper form (PDF) instead, please add to the form your chosen day and that registration fee listed. If planning to add a pre-conference short course to a Monday daily registration, please send a filled-out paper form for the process, as this is not available online
Receive Member Rates
Not a member of ASCE? Join today and save on your Forensic Congress 2022 registration. Simply visit www.asce.org/join or call 800-548-ASCE (2723) to request an application and/or register for the Forensic Congress. Benefits of becoming a member. Note: You must be a member in good standing to qualify for the member rates.
Early Bird Registration Discount (EB)
Don’t miss out! Register early and receive the best savings. Registrations online or by form (PDF), must include complete payment and be received by this date to qualify for the Early Bird registration discount.
Advance Registration Discount (ADV)
ASCE invites registrants to take advantage of an advance registration discount. Registration online or by form (PDF), must include complete payment information and must be received by this date to qualify for the advance registration discount.
On-Site Registration (ONS)
Please do not mail registration forms through the U.S. Postal Service after September 30, 2022 in order to ensure your registration is processed by the October 6, 2022 deadline. After this date, registrations must be secured with a credit card. If you are paying by credit card, please register online or download the PDF registration form and submit it onsite along with your complete credit card payment.
Confirmation of Registration
Confirmations will be emailed to all Early Bird and Advance registrants within 5 business days of registering for the Forensic Congress. Online registrants should receive immediate notification following submission of the registration information. Preregistered attendees will receive their name badges and any tickets ordered at the on-site ASCE Registration Desk during open registration hours.
If you do not receive your confirmation within one week, please contact ASCE registration at 800-548-2723 and ask to speak with Customer Service or email [email protected]. Please reference Forensic Congress in the subject line.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: payable to Forensic Congress 2022 (In U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank - you must include attendee’s name in the memo area of the check)
- Credit card: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover
- Purchase order: P.O. #, company name & address or other billing address (This includes Government P.O. use) – a copy of this P.O. must be submitted to Customer Service when you register
Mail registration forms to:
Forensic Congress 2022,
P.O. Box 79668,
Baltimore, MD 21279-0668
OR you may register online. Full payment MUST accompany all registration forms. Forms will not be processed without payment or copy of the purchase order.
Cancellations must be received by ASCE in writing in advance of the event. A refund will be issued, minus a $65 processing fee, if the cancellation notice is received by ASCE by October 6, 2022. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after October 6, 2022. Send cancellations to [email protected] or fax to 866-902-5593.