For information on sponsorship and/or exhibiting opportunities, please contact Drew Caracciolo at 703-295-6087 or Trevor Williams at 703-295-6349.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Prospectus (PDF)
Sponsorship Commitment Form (PDF)
Platinum – $7,500
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall (Thursday, November 29): With no set programming, this event is always well-attended and allows plenty of opportunities for attendee networking and engagement. The sponsor’s name is prominently features in recognition.
- Awards Luncheon (Saturday, December 1): This event sponsorship allows your company great exposure while supporting an event honoring those individuals who have achieved great things for the forensic industry.
- Conference Proceedings: Put your company’s logo on the back of the proceedings packaging and include your logo on the opening screen.
Gold – $5,000
- Exhibit Hall Lunch: This sponsorship allows your company to gain maximum exposure within a single event that is attended by the majority of conference attendees. — Sponsored by ZS LLC
- Hotel Key Card: This sponsorship provides exposure of your company logo and URL to everyone who checks into the headquarter hotel. — Sponsored by Exponent
- Lanyard: This sponsorship highlights your company logo (or URL) on a lanyard worn by all event attendees.
- Mobile Application: The Mobile App will provide sponsors with promotion through banner add and multimedia advertising. This gives sponsors a far-reaching way of advertising in this brand-new medium. It’s a handy tool for the congress, but it also lives on through out the year, providing users with an industry reference tool with company, product and contract information all year long.
Silver – $2,500
- Congress Breakfast (2 available)
- Thursday, November 29
- Sunday, December 2
Bronze – $1,500
- Beverage Breaks (5 available)
- Friday, November 30: Morning or Afternoon Break
- Saturday, December 1: Afternoon Break
- Sunday, December 2: Morning Break
Copper – $750
- General Congress Sponsor: Show your support for the Forensic industry and be recognized as a leader by becoming a general conference sponsor.